Monday, February 18, 2013

in the beginning....

In the beginning, I was just trying to bake gluten free. I first tried trader joes pancake and brownie mixes. Then I tried betty crocker's cake mixes. All were just ok. Then I heard about baking with almond flour. I tried one recipe and LOVED it!! It dawned on me then, that I really wanted to create a basic baking mix that could be used for all sorts of recipes.

Oh course I had to tell my friends about this idea... and it has now blossomed from an idea to the concept to a product... my design business is called big heart designs, it was only natural that my baking company is called the big heart baking company.

I am not a bakery, nor have the energy to create one alone.  I am simply a mom who is creating amazing gluten free baking mixes and provides ideas and recipes on this blog for baking with these mixes. I hope to be able to market these mixes in the next few weeks.

I was asked today if I would create the mixes and recipes for an upcoming special event... YES!

I can do that!! and so in the beginning this is how the big heart baking company began!

No comments:

Post a Comment