Thursday, February 21, 2013

recipe #1- almond macaroon cake!

Today, I brought this cake to my quilters guild luncheon. It is my almond macaroon with lemon curd and smash berry jam, and drizzled with white chocolate. Great success!!

To make this cake:

1 package- amazing almond baking mix.
4 eggs.
3/4 cup butter.
1 teaspoon almond extract.
1/2 cup milk.
1 cup shredded coconut.

mix all wet ingredients add in baking mix.
pour into a greased pan, I used the ikea heart shaped silicon pan. I am going to bake these in
large muffin pans this weekend.
bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes. I bake and test recipes at 4000 feet,
so time will vary depending on where you live!

the extras on top!!
8 ounces of lemon curd. **
4 ounces of jam, I used my smash berry jam, but a raspberry jam would be great as well.**
4 ounces of white chocolate fudge drizzle**

** these are also my recipes.
I will be selling the lemon curd and fudge crèmes this summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment