Thursday, April 11, 2013

looking forward to may's baking mixes....

may is mother's day, may is sunny and warm, may reminds me that summer is right around the corner.

coconut pancakes- the first time I made these, I served them for dinner with a bit of bacon on the side. couldn't believe how fluffy they were. a really good gluten free alternative for pancakes. can
be made with or without added shredded coconut for texture and taste!

carrot cake- my son and I love to taste test different colors of veggies, carrots being our favorites.
and purple carrots are our very favorite. I bought purple carrots today... think I am going to make a purple carrot cake! won't that be a hoot!! I will take pics!!

blueberry muffins- love my basic muffin mix. last month turned them into banana muffins, this month turning them blue with blueberries!! yummy.

almond bread- last month was the basic coconut flour bread mix, this month my basic almond flour bread mix. going to work on it being more like a sandwich bread. wish me luck!!

please message me to order!!
$20 for all 4 mixes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment