Tuesday, April 23, 2013

today....

Good news!!

Drove 32 miles to visit the environmental health department, planning dept, building dept., the assessors office and the tax collectors office, then to the fire station... all to have them sign off on my cottage food permit which will certify me to use my home kitchen to make mixes and bake goodies.
Being that I hope to sell to third parties which will in turn sell to their clients, I will be having an inspection next Tuesday. by may 1st, everything should be signed and certified!! super exciting!!

Still looking...

The cottage food act is very specific and one of the limitations is that you cannot mail your products.
I want to set up an online market site for my mixes!! So I am in the need of a commercial kitchen, 4 hours a week, preferably on Tuesday... so that I can make up the mixes that I need to ship!! That way everyone has accessibility to my baking mixes!!

That is the update of paperwork for now!!
whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment