Tuesday, April 30, 2013

yippee!!!!

great news!!

I passed inspection and am now the first certified cottage food operation in Calaveras county!!

what does this mean??

1. I can make and sell baked goods from my home.
    Friday bake sale!!

2. I can make and sell baking mixes from my home.
    Friday bake sale!!

3. I can make baked goods and baking mixes from my home and deliver in person to you.
    Will be coming to the bay area once a month!!

4. I can make baked goods and baking mixes from my home and deliver to stores. coffee shops. etc.
    to sell to their customers.
    Have 2 shops already ordering!!

Plan b.

for selling at a farmers market, I need another permit....
for selling online and mailing, I need a commercial kitchen and a state certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment