Friday, March 29, 2013

all four baking mixes and recipes are ready to go for april.

I am so excited! I have tested and finalized all four baking recipes for the baking club's first month!
Super yummy...

Dark chocolate brownies with chocolate chips.
Moist banana muffins.
Basic Coconut bread.
My favorite almond cake.

All are gluten free, grain free and refined sugar free... but you would never know it!!
The brownies and coconut bread are also nut free.

All four recipes will be posted this weekend along with step by step pictures!

Baking mixes are being mixed tomorrow for the bay area and next weekend for the mountains.

Please let me know if you would like to order for this month. $20 for all four mixes!!

You will be able to make:
10-12 brownies.
14-18 banana muffins.
4 small loaves of bread.
1 medium size almond cake/serves 8.
that's a lot of goodies for $20~~

to order, please email me at: bigheartdesigns@yahoo.com

thanks, enjoy!!
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment