Tuesday, March 26, 2013

recipe #1. almond cake.


the step by step instructions for
the almond cake
baking mix!!
 
what you will need to get beforehand:
4 eggs,
1/2 cup butter, soften.
3/4 cup milk, 1%,2% or whole...
almond extract.
 
and preheat the oven to 350 degrees!!
2 bowls.
a mixer.
a spatula.
 

pre-sifted almond cake baking mix.
place in a large bowl.

in a separate bowl, add 4 eggs.

add 1/2 cup of softened butter. (1 stick)

  add 3/4 cup of milk.
I used 1% but you can use 2% or whole.
 add 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
 
 blend with mixer, it is ok that it is a bit lumpy!
 
 add wet mixture into baking mix.
 
 mix together with mixer until fairly smooth.
 
 I spray my baking mold with coconut spray oil,
it makes it so much easier to get out of the mold!
 
 I love this mold!! I got it at ikea. I
hope to find more when I am in town.
and will have them in stock to purchase.
 
Put mixture in the mold. I smoosh it down
a bit and smooth the top a bit.
 
 put in the oven, middle rack. 
preheated 350 degrees.
 
start the timer for 30 minutes~
 
ck at 30 minutes to see if the cake is done.
i slip a knife into the middle to see if it comes out clean.
if so, or if it is slightly wet, take out of the oven
and put on a cooling rack.



No comments:

Post a Comment