Saturday, March 2, 2013

today's experiment...

I have been feeling like a chemist in my kitchen!! As I am fine tuning my gluten free, grain free baking mix... I have been experimenting with different muffin recipes. I have just about finalized
the master recipe for this baking mix. This means you will be able to make all sorts of variations
with just one recipe!!
Today I tried a pear, applesauce, lemon with candied ginger muffin.
Not enough liquid, not enough lemon, pear was too mild, but the ginger rocked!!
With these results, my equation for the master recipe is just about there. So far, these are the ones
that have worked really well-

almond macaroon with raspberry jam.
chocolate espresso with semi sweet chocolate chips.
carrot, raisin orange, dairy free!
applesauce, raisin cinnamon, dairy free!

my goal is to launch the baking mix the end of march!!

No comments:

Post a Comment