Tuesday, March 26, 2013

so happy.

I am so happy with the response of my new baking club. I sent out emails last night and already friends have been forwarding the information to those they know need to eat gluten free. I do want
to mention that you don't have to eat gluten free to enjoy these mixes and recipes. The flours I use are higher in protein and lower in carbs. The sweetener is from organic coconuts... the baking powder is aluminum free and the salt is sea salt. Everyone can enjoy these healthier ingredients and will truly enjoy the baked goodies the mixes will make!!
So please pass on the information about the baking club. I am headed to the bay area, Menlo Park, this weekend and will bring the monthly mixes. The chosen 4 are only $20. Or you can buy individual ones for $6 a piece.
Please please let me know by this Friday if you are interested! I will be making mixes on Friday afternoon!!

Thanks so much to all of you for launching this new venture of mine... I am loving being the mad scientist in the kitchen to ultimately create fabulous recipes with healthier ingredients!!

Cheers!
megan
bigheartdesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment