Wednesday, March 6, 2013

big news!!

in light of making it simple. i am going to only
make in bulk my coconut flour mix. these two mixes
below I will be happy to make for up for you by request.

by special order only....
gluten free, grain free baking mixes.
muffins, cakes and cupcakes!!
I am using almond flour.
recipes are both dairy and dairy free.

with sweetener- I use coconut palm sugar crystals.
$7 or 2 for $12.

without sweetener- add the kind you like.
$6 or 2 for $10.

email me at thebigheartbakingcompany@yahoo.com
with your name, address and phone number
and the type and number of mixes you would like to order.
i will send you my paypal info for payment!

my favorite recipes will be on my blog:
http://thebigheartbakingcompany.blogspot.com

thanks!!

I will be delivering to the bay area the first of april!!

please share this info with your friends. and don't forget to "like" our
facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment